In compliance with Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce of Spain, we inform you that this website is the property of "Seturpa SL", and following the principles of legality, loyalty and transparency, we inform you on the treatment we will carry out of your personal data.
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
- Corporate name: “Seturpa SL”
- CIF: B34214494
- Registration data: Mercantile Registry of the city of Palencia, volume 359, page 220, sheet number P4613
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered office: C / Francesa n8 Frómista CP 34440
- This information regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of liability and the obligations that users of the website that is published under the domain name www.hoteldonamayor.com which users assume and undertake to respect.
For what purpose do we process your data?
Through this Website, we only process the personal data that you provide us in the "Contact and through the intranet" form, exclusively for the purpose of sending you the requested information and / or solving the doubts or questions that you ask us; and, if you have expressly consented to this, to send you electronic communications regarding our activities or services, newsletters, etc.
How long will we keep them?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary to satisfy the purpose for which you provided it as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from the data provided and from any other legal requirement. In this regard, we consider that if you do not oppose the processing of your data and / or do not expressly cancel it, you are still interested in continuing to be incorporated into our treatments until "Seturpa SL" considers it appropriate and as long as it is appropriate to the purpose for which it was asked.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The data that we request is adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and in no case you are obliged to provide it to us, but its non-communication may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
Can we obtain your data from social networks, web spaces, business registry, phone books?
"Seturpa SL" is present in different social networks that you can check on our website, in order to report on the services it offers, as well as any other activity or event that is carried out and wants to advertise, but at no time “Seturpa SL” will obtain personal data of the users who interact with them, unless it has the express authorization for it.
Can we transfer your data to third parties?
"Seturpa SL" will not communicate your data to any third party, unless you are expressly informed or there is a legal obligation.
What are your rights when you provide them to us?
The data protection rights that you have as the owner or interested party are:
- Right to request access to personal data related to the interested party
- Right of rectification
- Right of withdrawal
- Right of opposition
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment
- Right to data portability
- You can exercise your rights to protect personal data by sending a written communication to the registered office of "Seturpa SL" or to the email address provided for this purpose, email@example.com, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other equivalent identification document.
Can you withdraw your consent at any time?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can you complain if you consider that your data is not being processed properly?
If you consider it pertinent, you can send your claims to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the corresponding data protection authority, the AEPD being the one indicated in Spain, www.agpd.es
What do we do to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data?
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that “Seturpa SL” has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. All this to avoid its alteration, loss, and / or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by regulations, although absolute security does not exist.